Friday, November 20, 2015

November 20, 2015 - Boys Will Be Boys

Casey and Brianna came for a visit, and we had a delightful afternoon.  Of course I took some pictures, as it is what I do.

 Blake walked over to join them in the photo and he says...
 "Hey big brother, I think I might be taller than you?"
 So they stood shoulder to shoulder to check.
 Blake then says..."I AM taller than you!"
 Casey replies, "Yeah little brother, you might be a little taller than me, but are you as fast as me?"
Then the boys did what boys love to do...a little wrestling/boxing/playing around.
And big brother Casey reminded his little brother Blake that being a little taller does not mean a whole lot of anything...lol.
It was all in fun, and pretty darn hilarious!  :) 

Brianna is now entering her second trimester of pregnancy, and she is feeling great!  She is positively glowing.
They are both very happy too, my Casey and Brianna, and that makes all of us very happy for them.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors