Sunday, November 22, 2015

November 21, 2015 - The King of Beards

Garrett, my number one son, and the king of all the beards.  There is no question that he has won Movember this year.  He has the most epic beard on the planet.  :)

However, Garrett is much more than the King of Beards, he is also the King of Cool, the King of Comedy, the King of Reason, and the King of Kindness.  And he is pretty much the King of all things he finds interest in.  

Garrett is a giver.  He gives of himself to everyone who crosses his path. Which is why when I have heard or discovered that someone has done him wrong, it makes me so very angry.  Ironically, Garrett would be the first person to forgive.  He would say, "Let it go mom, it is not that big of a deal. Life is too short to worry about the little stuff.  There will always be crazy in this world, we just have to learn to filter it out."  

And he is right.  Life is too short.  We will always have people in our world who make no sense. People who live to stir the pot or draw in all the attention they can muster.  Unfortunately, it is these same people that upset the calm of our everyday life.  But that is only if we permit them to.  I will take some example from Garrett and just "let it go."  Be thankful for the awesome that is life, and filter out the noise that comes from all the crazy.  Take away the spoon from the pot stirrers.  

Thank you son.  I love you. :)


 Garrett and Blake, the twins who are 13 years apart.
 Blake is more like Garrett than any of his other siblings.  He has a calm, kindness about his spirit.
There are days that he makes us all crazy, but there is a word for that.  That word is puberty.  Garrett helps me keep Blake's feet firmly planted, and for that I am forever thankful.
Happy 6th birthday to this old puppers.  


We have had a nice peaceful weekend.  Casey and Brianna have been over a lot, and that makes my heart happy.  I love my little family.  

Have an amazing week everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving.  <3

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors