Friday, June 27, 2014

June 27, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Another weekend is here.  Seems like just yesterday, I was just posting how happy I was that it was the weekend?  This week flashed by so fast.  When it is summertime, every day feels like the weekend.

No particular plans for us over the next two days.  The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, and daddy is off this weekend, so maybe we can finally take some long bike rides.  Maybe a picnic or two in the park.  I hope so.  My cameras need some seriously fresh input.  :)

Have a great weekend planet!

Until next time...

My 365...
Blake says, "Happy weekend!"

Dozer says..."Happy weekend!"


Music I am listening to today...I LOVE this man's sound.  Sam Smith, How Will I Know


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors