Friday, June 20, 2014

June 20, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

I woke up this morning, went downstairs for a cup of coffee, and was greeted by rose petals all over the living room floor.  Hmmm...I wonder who could have done that?  My boys, so silly.

It is the weekend, yay!  This past week has been so cool, with temperatures in the mid 60's.  Really shocking for mid June, but we were not complaining.  I was hoping it stays that way for a while, but it looks like we are going to be having warmer temperatures this weekend.  Not too bad though, it will be in the 80's.

I was checking my biking stats for this time last year, and by mid June, I had already biked over 150 miles. The year before, I had biked over 400 miles by June!  This year, I have only biked 37 miles thus far.  What? What?  What the heck is wrong with me? Good golly, I need to do something about this. It is not that I have lost interest in biking, I have just been overly cautious with my health this year.  (Been feeling a little fragile.) That is just silly. I did have a bit of a set back with my health, but certainly nothing that I can't rise above. I always rise above. Come on Veronica, get with the program. I have been feeling so tired lately, and I know it is because I am not getting enough exercise.  Once I get back on my bike, I will start feeling so much better.  I can do this.  The problem is, I need to stop saying..."I can do this!"...and just damn do it already.  :)

Have an amazing weekend planet!  I am off to clean up the lovely rose petals.

Until next time...


My 365...
Rose petals all over the living room floor.  "Don't look at me mom, I did not do it!"
My Blake.  So hard to believe you will be 13 years old in August!
Miss Lilly says, "Happy Weekend everyone."
"Now go away...diva resting here."

Music I am listening to today...Colbie Caillat, Try


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors