Sunday, June 15, 2014

June 15, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Father's Day to my hubby Jack. Sadly, he had to work today, but we were thinking of him.  :)

Also, "Happy Father's Day" to my son Brandon.  Brandon, you are the most amazing young father I have ever met.  You are so loving and patient with Cooper and Penny, and they are so blessed to have such a terrific father like you.  I am very proud of the man that you have become Brandon.  I love you.


Hope your day was a good one planet!

Until next time...

My 365...
Enjoying a lazy, sunny, Sunday.  :)


Music I am listening to today...Nina Simone, Feeling Good


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Visitors