Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June 24, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

We have really been missing our Cooper and Penny around here. It sucks that they live so far away. I did get to talk on the phone to my little Cooper today. He was so excited to talk to grandma Ronica too, and that made my heart happy.  It is tough when you go from seeing someone every week, to every month or two.  Even Garrett was telling me that he was missing the little people noise. He thought he heard the children in my room last night, so he ran up the stairs all excited to see them.  He was so disappointed when he saw it was not them. Car problems, work schedules, and grandma feeling under the weather have not helped much.

Sweet Penny will be turning 1 in just over a week. It crazy how fast time flies when you are having fun. Brandon says she has quite the little attitude too.  I look forward to the day that they can move closer to us. Then grandma can ride her bike to go visit.

There are a few people in my world who need prayers today. I happen to know how powerful prayer is first hand, so if you can spare a few for my loved ones, I would appreciate it.  *love*

Hope you had a great day today planet.

Until next time...

My 365...
Beware of the diva...
 ...she is guarding the tomatoes.
She takes her job very seriously.
No, not really.

Music I am listening to today...Jason Mraz, We Can Take the Long Way


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors