Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 26, 2015 - Too Many Hobbies?

Is it possible to have too many hobbies?  Photography and cycling move over, I would like to introduce you to gardening.

This year I am determined to build an awesome Spring garden.  Today son Garrett surprised me with a truck load of wooden pallets that he is going to use to build me some planter boxes.

I am so excited!

Thank you son.  <3



 Step one...disassemble the pallets...





The architect just got home from work, and is ready to help with the planning.  Thank you daddy.



I would say Spring Garden 2015 is off to a splendid start.  :)

I will keep you posted planet.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors