Thursday, March 26, 2015

March 26, 2015 - Too Many Hobbies?

Is it possible to have too many hobbies?  Photography and cycling move over, I would like to introduce you to gardening.

This year I am determined to build an awesome Spring garden.  Today son Garrett surprised me with a truck load of wooden pallets that he is going to use to build me some planter boxes.

I am so excited!

Thank you son.  <3



 Step one...disassemble the pallets...





The architect just got home from work, and is ready to help with the planning.  Thank you daddy.



I would say Spring Garden 2015 is off to a splendid start.  :)

I will keep you posted planet.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and three beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

This is year number five of My 365 project. Taking a photo a day for 365 days.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Search

Loading...

Google+ Badge

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Follow by Email

Blog Archive

Visitors