Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy Anniversary!

Hello Dear Family,

February 2, 1985, "To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part" Well okay then, if you insist. smile emoticon And we did it! Today is our big 30! It has been a crazy journey. We have been together for 31 years, are blessed with five amazing children, and now 3 grandchildren. It has not always been easy, but we always knew that no matter what, the "until death do us part" it would be. There were a few times I would have liked to toss him under a speeding bullet train, but today...I am glad I didn't. I love you Jack! 

Happy Anniversary to us. heart emoticon



Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors