Friday, February 6, 2015

February 6, 2015 - Happy Birthday Casey!

Hello Dear Family,

February 6, 2015 - Happy 20th Birthday to my number 3 son, Casey. Casey came into this world upside-down, and sunny-side up...and since then he has taken the world pretty much the same way...by storm. There is never a dull moment with my son Casey. He is constant motion, always looking for excitement, and has ridiculous courage and determination. "I love you Case! I wish you joy, happiness, prosperity, a five-point harness to keep you safe, a parachute to slow you down, and an airbag to catch you as you leap off the mountains of life."


Until next time... 

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors