Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3, 2010



My name is Dozer, but you can call me "Squishy." My humans call me that because when ever something catches my attention (like a laser pointer) I get that "all serious" look, and my face squishes up. :)



Wait...did I just see a red light? Oh that light, one of these days you will be mine all mine.

"Squirrel!" Did I just see a squirrel? Oh squirrel, one of these days you will be all mine.

"Blakey!" Did I just see Blakey? One of these days...oh wait, you are already all mine.



0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors