Saturday, January 2, 2010

January 2, 2010


Hello Interweb Friends,

Photo number 2 for my 365 is called "Inspiration." How can I look into these gorgeous baby blues and not be inspired. This is Casey, my baby number 4. He will celebrate 15 years in just one month, and his journey to 15 has been quite challenging. Through it all he has maintained his sense of humor and tremendous love of his family.


Energetic,
Creative,
History, Cars, Electronics, Computers, all things boys love,
Homeschool,
Loyal,
Loving,
Empathetic,
And above all....Inspired!

I love you Casey :)




0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors