Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016 - Hello April

Four days into my favorite month, and the weather has been amazing thus far.  Yay!  I hope it remains amazing.

Garrett's girlfriend Genevieve came over yesterday, and Garrett fixed up my old bike for her.  I am looking forward to some fun biking adventures with Garrett and Genevieve.  It is more fun when you ride with the people you love. :)

We also tackled Supra's nail trimming yesterday.  Oh my GOD, Supra hates having his paws touched. I put a little lavender oil behind his ear to calm him down.  It still took Garrett and Blake holding him down, Genevieve sweet-talking into his ears while holding a blanket over his head, and me snipping his giant nails as fast as I could. It was quite the undertaking, let me tell you.  We got it done though! Phew!

Just a few more weeks until we bring Denali home, so I am going to start walking Supra to get him used to walking with me.  This way adding a puppy will be easier.  I hope.

More pictures from this weekend. I took Blake to dinner at Olive Garden on Saturday, then we enjoyed the sunset at Kleiner park.  I did have to take him shoe shopping though.  Blake LOVES shopping for shoes.  He does not have to buy any, he just enjoys trying them on.  He definitely does not get his love of shopping from me.  I HATE shopping!  :)




 


Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors