Monday, December 28, 2015

December 28, 2015 - I Do Love Winter!

I do love winter, but my goodness, it has been so cold!  Thankfully my little hens have not turned into chicken Popsicles.

We will be below freezing for the entire week.
Blake and I did manage to get outside and take a few photos.  
The skies over Boise were clear, but there was an inversion settling in over the foothills that looked very cool.
The only thing I don't love about winter in Boise is inversion conditions.  Especially when the inversion settles in over the valley. Makes it hard on the lungs.




 A very cool photo taken by Blake of this sad little snowman, chilling in the sun.
Here are some amazing photos that Garrett took of his beautiful girlfriend Genevieve at her father's farm on Christmas day.  Garrett takes such incredible pictures.  He truly captures the moments in his photography.

 Genevieve and her father. :)
I love that I share the hobby of photography with the boys.  It makes it that much more fun, and we learn from each other.  

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors