Friday, December 25, 2015

December 25, 2015 - Merry Christmas, 2015!

Merry Christmas everyone!

We enjoyed a nice, quiet, peaceful day.  Blake and I were up late last night watching movies and enjoying our annual, taquito, queso salsa, Christmas Eve dinner.  I finally got to bed shortly before 3:00 AM, but Blake decided to pull an all-nighter playing video games with friends.  Silly kid.  Santa brought him some new lens attachments and accessories for his camera.  He was thrilled.  He also received what teenage boys love the most...money to get some new shoes.  Yes, just like his big brothers, Blake is obsessed with shoes!
Jack prepared a delicious roast for our Christmas dinner.  For desert we had pumpkin pie with whipped cream, and some cheesecake.  Then Genevieve brought a yummy Trader Joe's peppermint cheesecake.

Brianna and Casey came over to visit so that we could give them their presents.  Of all the gifts I purchased this year, the gift I loved the most was the one I got for baby Axel Ray.  I got him his first pair of Ropers, and they are adorable!!  Brianna and Casey loved them too.


 Brianna has a perfect little bitty baby bump, and looks adorable.

Garrett and his lovely Genevieve. Genevieve brought over the most thoughtful gifts for everyone. "Thank you, Gen!"
 We enjoyed a lovely visit, and it was a great way to end the day.  :)
And did I mention it was a white Christmas?  Yep, snow on the ground today...woot!

Christmas 2015, over and out! It has been a lovely, peaceful day, and we are feeling very blessed as a family. Now on to a new year, and many new adventures to come! Sending everyone lots of love and blessings from Idaho. Santa has left the building...
*Update*  It is a chilly 22°f outside tonight, with snow on the ground, but I had to try to get a photo of the Christmas moon. A little hazy, but beautiful! Not my best moon shot...it is a wee bit hard to focus when you are shivering. lol  Now I need to thaw out...I feel a bit like a human popsicle. 
smile emoticon

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors