Sunday, August 16, 2015

August 16, 2015 - Last Week of Summer Vacation

Only one more full week until school starts for Blake.  I am both excited for him, and a bit sad for me.  I enjoy my long summer lazy days with my Blake.  <3

This past week was a great one.  Blake enjoyed his 14th birthday, and the weather was reasonably good.  Fire season is in full swing so the air quality has not been great.  I really hate fire season.

All is great in my world.  Even Thelma the chicken is feeling better.  She is getting around a lot easier, and that makes me so happy.  No eggs yet, but it should be any day now.

Best wishes for a relaxing and safe weekend ahead.

Some photos from my world this past week...

Now that Casey has moved out, Ducati has become my dog.  He is always watching me.

 A lovely harvest from the garden.
 My tomatoes have been perfect, and my yellow squash so delicious.




 So hard to believe he is 14 years old already.  Such an awesome kid too.  :)
 Loving his new hairstyle from Garrett's girlfriend, the most awesome, Genevieve.




 Miss Thelma.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors