Sunday, November 30, 2014

Good-Bye November!

Hello Dear Family,

November has been an awesome month.  The weather was lovely, we had many blessing, and family is going strong up in here.  That is always a good thing.

I prepared the last of the turkey today, and it came out pretty delicious.

Some Turkey Tetrazzini for dinner...

 ...caramelized pears and blueberries over vanilla ice cream for desert.
I really should stop playing with my food.  I do love photographing it though.  :)

Miss Lilly and I are officially in a turkey coma.  You can read all about it in her blog.  The Diva Will See You Now.


Good-Bye to November!
Welcome to December.

Have a great Monday planet!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.


Music I am listening to today...


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors